- To download the EndpointLock software please go to EndpointLock downloads page at https://portal.endpointlock.com/download
Click the download link to begin.
- Once downloaded if the installer does not automatically launch then go to your downloads folder and double click the file you just downloaded.
- Click “ALLOW” or “YES” for any Windows prompts that pop up.
(The exact message will vary depending on which version of Microsoft Windows your computer is running.)
- Click “OK” to install with English as the setup language.
- Click “Next” to begin the installation.
- Click the button next to “I accept”
Click “Next” to accept the License Agreement.
- Click “Next” to install EndpointLock in the default Program Files Location.
- Click “Next” to install for all users.
- Click “Next” to select the default Start Menu Folder
- Now click “Install” and the EndpointLock software will begin the installation process.
- Before you can start using the EndpointLock you will need to restart your computer. Please close any running applications.
Then click “Finish” to complete the installation and restart your computer.
Note: If another user is currently also logged into your computer you may receive a message similar to the one on the below when restarting. It is typically OK to restart anyway but it’s always best to first log out of the other user’s account before restarting.
After your PC have booted again, you can now activate EndpointLock by following these instructions: Step by Step Activation Instructions