If you are unable to login to your account you can reset your password by following this procedure:
- Navigate to the password reset page in the EndpointLock portal here https://portal.endpointlock.com/Identity/Account/ForgotPassword
- Enter the email address you used for your EndpointLock account.
- Click Submit.
- An email will now be sent to your email address with the subject "EndpointLock Password Reset" that contains a new link you must use to complete the process.
- Click the link in the email you receive.
- Fill out the form with the new password you would like to use.
- Click Reset.
- Your password is now updated and you can continue to login as needed.
- Please allow a few minutes for the reset email to arrive in your inbox if it does not show up right away.
- If the email address you submit does not match an account in our system you will not receive a password reset email.
- Be sure to check all of your email folders (such as spam) if you cannot find the reset email.