The typical install process is as follows:
- Download the EndpointLock software from https://www.advancedcybersecurity.com/downloads-nls
- Run the installation wizard
- Restart your computer
- Click the windows notification or the EndpointLock tray icon to access the License Manager and enter your License Key
More detailed step by step instructions can be found below:
- To download the EndpointLock software please go to https://www.advancedcybersecurity.com/downloads-nls
Click the Windows “Download” button to download the installer
- Once downloaded if the installer does not automatically launch then go to your downloads folder and double click the file you just downloaded.
Click ALLOW for any Windows prompts that pop up.
- Click “Next” to begin the installation.
- Click the button next to “I accept”
Click “Next” to accept the License Agreement.
- Click “Next” to install EndpointLock in the default Program Files Location.
- Now click “Install” and the EndpointLock software will begin the installation process.
- Once the installation has completed click “Finish”.
- Before you can start using the EndpointLock you will need to restart your computer. Please close any running applications then click “Yes” to restart your computer.
Now that EndpointLock has been successfully installed all that is left is to activate the software with your license key. Please follow the instructions in the next section to Activate the EndpointLock.
Activating the EndpointLock Software
There are a few ways to open the EndpointLock License Manager and enter your License Key to activate your keystroke encryption.
- You should see a notice in your Notification Area located at the bottom left of your desktop asking you to “Click here”. This will open the License Manager.
- If you miss the notice above, you can Right-click the EndpointLock taskbar “shield” icon
then select Manage License to open EndpointLock's License Manager:
- Next, enter your License Key (including dashes) into the text box labeled "License Key", then click the Activate
NOTE: "License Key" is the only required field. All other fields may be left blank
If you are having trouble activating your license key, please try the following:
- Make sure there is no spaces before or after the license key
- Make sure you included the dashes between every four characters of your license key
- Upon a successful activation, The EndpointLock License Manager window will display the confirmation message seen below:
Congratulations! Everything you type is now protected by
EndpointLock’s patented keystroke encryption.