This rarely but sometimes happens, for example, when using some sophisticated games. Click on the “Shield” in the Dock, or the Menu at the top of the screen, and deselect “Enable” while working with that application. EndpointLock™ cannot protect your computer against keyloggers when it is disabled. When you are done using the application, click “Enable” from the Dock or Menu. If the problem persists, please create a support ticket to get more help.
Articles in this section
- Why don’t I see CryptoColor when filling out forms or search boxes in Safari?
- Is EndpointLock™ compatible with macOS Mojave?
- How do I install and activate EndpointLock with macOS
- I dont see CryptoColor is EndpointLock working?
- Download EndpointLock
- What is SCloud?
- I had to erase all my data including EndpointLock, I have tried to re-download and it will not work. I need to download it back onto my desktop.
- I forgot my Password
- How do I deactivate a Desktop device?
- Mac iOS CryptoColor