When you are using browsers such as Chrome, Opera, etc. that do not have EndpointLock™ toolbars, the “Desktop Protection” agent is active. When you see the “Shield” in the notification area (system tray) at the bottom right of your screen, you know that EndpointLock™ Desktop Protection is ready. Each time you press a key, the “Shield” will flash to indicate that encryption has occurred.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.