The message you are referring to should only occur when you are not actively typing in a text field. You can verify this by launching your internet browser, navigating to www.google.com, then typing in the Google search box. As you are typing, the message you were receiving should no longer be present.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.