A red dot in the "ACS Shield" means EndpointLock is not activated at that time. Go to “Menu | Manage License” and enter your license activation key if the field is blank; click “Activate”.
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?