Yes. EndpointLock™ will protect the keys you type inside your browser, even if your anti-malware programs do not have current signatures. When the EndpointLock™ light is green and says “On”, (or the “shield” icon in the notification area in the lower right of your screen flashes as you type), EndpointLock™ is protecting your keystrokes from keyloggers
Articles in this section
- Why don’t I see CryptoColor when filling out forms or search boxes in Safari?
- Is EndpointLock™ compatible with macOS Mojave?
- How do I install and activate EndpointLock with macOS
- I dont see CryptoColor is EndpointLock working?
- Download EndpointLock
- What is SCloud?
- I had to erase all my data including EndpointLock, I have tried to re-download and it will not work. I need to download it back onto my desktop.
- I forgot my Password
- How do I deactivate a Desktop device?
- Mac iOS CryptoColor