Traditional keystroke data flows through a series of steps before it appears in your monitor. Hidden in these steps in an area of vulnerability where keyloggers can be installed. ACS EndpointLock™ Desktop for Windows and Mac proactively encrypts all keystrokes at the kernel, the point of data entry, and re-routes the encrypted keystrokes around the vulnerability through its own "Out of Band" channel, a separate path that is invisible to keyloggers, which is protected with a military-grade 256-bit encryption code and KTLS™ (Keystroke Transport Layer Security).
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- EndpointLock Taskbar/Tray Icon
- How to Activate Admin Account