EndpointLock™ includes a blocker to hide your screen from screen loggers. “Screen scraping” loggers capture snapshots of your screen each time you make a change. EndpointLock™ stops the loggers from attempting to steal — it sends them all black screens!
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- EndpointLock Taskbar/Tray Icon
- How to Activate Admin Account