Yes. EndpointLock™ will protect the keys you type inside your browser, even if your anti-malware programs do not have current signatures. When the EndpointLock™ light is green and says “On”, (or the “shield” icon in the notification area in the lower right of your screen flashes as you type), EndpointLock is p™ rotecting your keystrokes from keyloggers
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- EndpointLock Taskbar/Tray Icon
- How to Activate Admin Account