On Apple systems, Password fields (and possibly other "hide text" fields which show dots instead of what you type) have a special security mode where the system forces the devices own keyboard in place of any 3rd party keyboard. This makes the "Secure Keyboard" change to the device keyboard when you touch into such a field. The Apple software is protecting your password in those fields.
Articles in this section
- Spell check is not working with secure keyboard
- Why does the keyboard automatically switch back to the built-in keyboard when I'm typing my password on my Apple iOS device?
- How do I select the Secure Keyboard?
- Why do I need to allow "Full Access" to use EndpointLock Secure Keyboard?
- I'm trying to setup an account but my keyboard is too Large.
- Change language on iPhone Secure Keyboard
- iPhone Help
- Android Install Help
- Change language on Android Secure Keyboard
- I downloaded the app but the EndpointLock keyboard doesn’t appear on my device. What do I do?