Yes. EndpointLock™ will protect the keystrokes you type inside your browser, even if your anti-malware programs do not have current signatures. As long as your keyboard is clearly labeled with “Secure Keyboard” and the EndpointLock™ logo, you can be sure your EndpointLock™ is protecting your device
Articles in this section
- Spell check is not working with secure keyboard
- Why does the keyboard automatically switch back to the built-in keyboard when I'm typing my password on my Apple iOS device?
- How do I select the Secure Keyboard?
- Why do I need to allow "Full Access" to use EndpointLock Secure Keyboard?
- I'm trying to setup an account but my keyboard is too Large.
- Change language on iPhone Secure Keyboard
- iPhone Help
- Android Install Help
- Change language on Android Secure Keyboard
- I downloaded the app but the EndpointLock keyboard doesn’t appear on my device. What do I do?