A red dot means EndpointLock™ is disabled temporarily by you. You can easily enable EndpointLock™ through the “shield” icon in the Dock, or in the Menu on top by clicking on “Enable” in either location.
Articles in this section
- End of Life Notice for EndpointLock MacOS
- Mac OS Uninstallation Instructions
- Why don’t I see CryptoColor when filling out forms or search boxes in Safari?
- Is EndpointLock™ compatible with macOS Mojave?
- How do I install and activate EndpointLock with macOS
- I dont see CryptoColor is EndpointLock working?
- Download EndpointLock
- What is SCloud?
- I had to erase all my data including EndpointLock, I have tried to re-download and it will not work. I need to download it back onto my desktop.
- I forgot my Password