Once you download EndpointLock™ a “shield” appears in the Dock. Four variations explain when EndpointLock™ or Apple is protecting you as you type on the keyboard: a red exclamation point (!), a green dot (.), a red dot (.), and a green dot (.) with a white dash. (See other FAQs for explanations of each.)
Articles in this section
- Why don’t I see CryptoColor when filling out forms or search boxes in Safari?
- Is EndpointLock™ compatible with macOS Mojave?
- How do I install and activate EndpointLock with macOS
- I dont see CryptoColor is EndpointLock working?
- Download EndpointLock
- What is SCloud?
- I had to erase all my data including EndpointLock, I have tried to re-download and it will not work. I need to download it back onto my desktop.
- I forgot my Password
- How do I deactivate a Desktop device?
- Mac iOS CryptoColor