Enhanced Mode offers greater security and is the EndpointLock™ default mode. It is optimized for newer computers and OS versions. If you get “0”s when you type, you can disable the Enhanced Mode by going to Manage on the EndpointLock™ toolbar and toggling off Enhanced Mode. EndpointLock™ will still encrypt your keystrokes, but you should not see any zeroes. The EndpointLock™ Dock icon will show a grey circle to indicate that Enhanced Mode is turned off.
Articles in this section
- End of Life Notice for EndpointLock MacOS
- Mac OS Uninstallation Instructions
- Why don’t I see CryptoColor when filling out forms or search boxes in Safari?
- Is EndpointLock™ compatible with macOS Mojave?
- How do I install and activate EndpointLock with macOS
- I dont see CryptoColor is EndpointLock working?
- Download EndpointLock
- What is SCloud?
- I had to erase all my data including EndpointLock, I have tried to re-download and it will not work. I need to download it back onto my desktop.
- I forgot my Password