The fields at the top of the browser (the Address or URL field and the Search field) are outside the Internet data section of the browser. The toolbar is only active when the keyboard cursor is “inside” the data section. The top bar fields are protected by the EndpointLock® “Desktop Protection” agent. The flashing “shield” indicates safe operation in those fields.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.