Inside the browser, EndpointLock™ is only active when the keyboard cursor is in a text input field. If you click inside a web page where there is no input field, EndpointLock™ will show RED “Off”. Once you move the cursor into a text entry field on a web page, EndpointLock™ will turn “On” and protect your typing.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.