Internet Explorer has an Advanced setting, “Enable third-party browser add-ons”. To make sure this is enabled, select “Tools” in the IE menu and click “Internet options”. Select the “Advanced” tab. In the second group you will find the setting. Make sure it is checked. Close and re-open IE to activate the setting. Then repeat the steps to make the toolbar appear.
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- EndpointLock Taskbar/Tray Icon
- How to Activate Admin Account