Internet Explorer has an Advanced setting, “Enable third-party browser add-ons”. To make sure this is enabled, select “Tools” in the IE menu and click “Internet options”. Select the “Advanced” tab. In the second group you will find the setting. Make sure it is checked. Close and re-open IE to activate the setting. Then repeat the steps to make the toolbar appear.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.