The CryptoColor™ feature changes the background color of a text field to let you know that your keystrokes are being encrypted from the keyboard. CryptoColor™ is supported in Internet Explorer.
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- EndpointLock Taskbar/Tray Icon
- How to Activate Admin Account