The “LicMgrEP.exe” is part of EndpointLock™ protection license manager. If you are installing or using EndpointLock™ for the first time, the notice may come from your Internet Security software. Allow LicMgrEP.exe to continue as long as it is properly signed from Advanced Cyber Security.nt
Articles in this section
- Windows Install and Activation Help
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- EndpointLock Taskbar/Tray Icon
- How to Activate Admin Account