Yes, EndpointLock™ includes a blocker to hide the screen from screen loggers. "Screen-capturing" loggers capture snapshots of your screen each time you make a change. EndpointLock™ does not stop the loggers, it sends them all black screens.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.