When you are in a desktop program like Excel or Outlook, the “Desktop Protection” agent is active. When you see the “shield icon” in the notification area (system tray) at the bottom right of your screen, you know that EndpointLock™ Desktop Protection is ready. Each time you press a key, the “shield icon” will flash to indicate that encryption has occurred.
Articles in this section
- How do I move a EndpointLock license from one device to a new one?
- How do I manage my EndpointLock activation?
- Windows EndpointLock Activation
- Merchants Secret Weapon Against a Breach
- What is EndpointLock™ Desktop?
- Does Malwarebytes interfere with EndpointLock™ on Windows?
- Can I use EndpointLock™ on multiple computers?
- How to Activate Admin Account
- How do I Activate EndpointLock on Windows Desktops?
- How to disable / enable the screen capture protection.